Thank you for deciding to purchase our booklet. Every penny goes to support the Club and its work with Great Pyrs. We really appreciate your support.
Using this option you will download a copy of the book to your computer and pay with your credit card or PayPal account using PayPal’s secure online payment process.
It’s easy, it’s secure and it’s so fast. You’ll be enjoying your book in minutes from now!
Please note you will need ADOBE Acrobat Reader to read your e-book. If you do not have it, visit the Adobe website to get your Free Acrobat Reader.
Here are the steps to obtain your booklet.
1) Download the front cover and save it on your computer for printing later. You can do this as often as you like for free.
Depending on your browser, you may have to place your mouse pointer on the link to get your Cover and click with your right mouse button. Then click "Save Link.." or other similar option to save the book cover.Get your cover here.
2) Download your copy of our e-book “Tips on Training and Living with Your Pyr Puppy” and save it on your computer. You will not be able to open it until you have paid for your password.
Depending on your browser, you may have to place your mouse pointer on the link to download your e-Book and click with your right mouse button. Then click "Save Link.." or other similar option to save your e-book.Download your e-Book here.
3) Pay for your purchase using your credit card or your PayPal account (if you have one) by pressing the BUY NOW button below. PayPal will guide you step-by step through the payment process. But before you pay, please read the important information that follows.
4) When you have successfully completed your payment, you will be presented with our Thank You Page. See the VERY IMPORTANT information below.
VERY IMPORTANT… Your Thank You Page contains the password that you require to open your e-book. You will see the Thank You Page only once so please be sure to copy your password immediately and store it in a safe place. You will use it every time you open your copy of the book. If you lose your password we will not be able to replace it. Of course we expect that you will open your book and print it and then save your book and password for safekeeping should you ever need to print it again.
Your Payment is Secure!
Aug 20, 19 05:03 AM
DOB: October 3, 2016 Kane came in with Marley. He is three-years-old and a real sweetheart. He is used to being outdoors but has lived inside. If there
Aug 19, 19 06:00 PM
A couple of months ago my male 5:5 years old through up a hair ball two thirds the size of a golf ball. Since then he’s thrown up twice a mixture of
Aug 19, 19 05:48 PM
*ADOPTED* Working Dog DOB:December 12, 2013 (6-years-old) Neutered From his family: Dozer is a black fluffy we acquired as a pup (the only black one
Aug 07, 19 08:15 AM
Lancelot or Lanny is a beautiful 8.5 year old Great Pyrenees neutered male. He is located in Burlington, Ontario. Lanny has a very sweet disposition.
Jul 29, 19 11:19 AM
* COURTESY POSTING * Due to an event in his family, Thunder is in a home temporarily until a new home can be found. This big white fluffy, Thunder, does
Jul 29, 19 07:26 AM
She goes crazy when I put her in a crest biting gate. Pulling with her huge toe nails and really fighting to get out. What do I do to get her to get relaxed
Jul 19, 19 05:16 AM
*In Foster-to-Adopt* Four-year-old Marley came in with Kane. She has some health issues including epilepsy and allergies. Here is information on epilepsy.
Jul 08, 19 10:26 AM
After my son researched the anatolian/pyrenees mix he approved of my buying a pup for their little family which consists of my son, my daughter in law