There are Great Pyrenees puppies for sale. Those words can change your life!
Are you looking for Great Pyrenees Puppies? You have come to the right place! This section of our site introduces you to Great Pyrenees Breeders who are members of our club. But we don’t stop there. We have also included information to help you select a breeder as well as your puppy no matter where you live.
Our Club is comprised of everyday pet owners, livestock guardian owners and Great Pyrenees Breeders. All of our members have a love of Great Pyrs and genuinely want to see the best for this breed. And of course the club is committed to supporting those goals.
We believe that careful breeding combined with placing Great Pyrenees puppies in the homes of well-informed buyers is key to producing positive outcomes and reducing the sad realities faced by our Rescue team.
The decision to bring a Great Pyr into your life means making a major commitment and a potential change to your lifestyle. We believe that you cannot be too well informed before you make this enormous commitment. That is why we are willing to do everything we can to assist in getting the right dog for you. And what can we do to help? Let’s review.
1. This whole website is aimed at providing you the best quality, most honest information available about the Great Pyrenees Mountain Dog. This is not an easy breed to manage and you need to know that. But with your proper commitment the rewards are unbelievable! So take time and explore our site.
2. Need help selecting a breeder? We can provide you advice on selecting a breeder. Here's a Guide.
3. Do you live in Southern Ontario, Canada? We can introduce you to breeders that we know and trust because they are active members of our club.
4. We can expose you to other realities that are not so happy. Take a look at our Rescue Section. It not only provides a lifeline to dogs in need but also represents what can happen. And you need to know this as well.
5. And finally… here are two things that every potential Great Pyr Puppy buyer should AVOID AT ALL COST!
For you, a potential purchaser, this is a resource to assist you in making your choice. Of course we are happy to introduce you to Club member breeders, information about their current litters, or tell you when puppies may be available. You can find all of this information at the links below.
However, the ultimate decision of where to buy is your decision and yours alone. Do your homework and obtain as much information as possible to ensure that you are making the right choice. Please use this resource to help you make an informed decision. It is here for you, and for the puppy you may bring into your life.
We are pleased to present the following breeders who are also members of our club. When you click on each breeder's link, you will be taken to the current Ad for each breeder identifying if they have Great Pyrenees Puppies for sale, contact information and links to their web sites where they are available.
Feb 18, 19 02:37 PM
Hey, We have a wonderful 1 year old GP, but here lately he has started to eat his own fur when it sheds. I have not one clue as to why???? Can anyone
Feb 15, 19 06:42 AM
Hello. Norman is a year and a half now, I got him at 8 weeks old from a farm where I met his brothers and parents. He is my first great Pyrenees and
Feb 11, 19 01:13 PM
Courtesy Posting DOB: 5. April 2017 Sweet Maggie, the big white fluffy, is looking for a loving family who will make her a part of their lives. We think
Feb 11, 19 12:53 PM
*ADOPTION PENDING* Yuki has been in my foster care since early September. We are surprised that no one has given her time to adjust to a new family life.
Feb 11, 19 12:51 PM
*ADOPTION PENDING* I am pleased and honoured to present Sir Butler. He is a 10.5 year old registered Great Pyrenees. He has had a rough past living in
Feb 09, 19 07:46 AM
My name is Pyper and I am a Pyrenees/Maremma cross. I was born December 13 2017.I am a spayed female. I am hoping that a family could help me out by
Feb 07, 19 07:51 AM
DOB: January 6, 2018 Elegant, the big white fluffy, is looking for a loving and active family who will make him a part of their lives. As a pup, he’ll
Feb 04, 19 12:50 PM
Can a purebred Pyr have blue eyes or at least one blue eye?